Service orchestration and automation platform
Enterprises need to automate a complex and diverse landscape of applications, platforms and technologies to deliver services in a competitive digital business environment. Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms are essential scale your IT operations and derive greater value from automation.
Automic Automation gives you the agility, speed and reliability required for effective digital business automation. From a single unified platform, Automic centrally provides the orchestration and automation capabilities needed accelerate your digital transformation and support the growth of your company.
Manage complex workloads from microservices to the mainframe.
- Prebuilt interfaces to applications that range from ERP systems, to business intelligence, and big data
- Marketplace of add-ons and templates to extend the reach of automation and solve more business challenges
- Comprehensive auditing and control of all automated processing and user activity keeping processes in compliance with company regulations
Simplify deployment of business services across multi-clouds.
- Orchestration of complex and hybrid workloads end-to-end across multi-clouds
- Resource abstraction and reusable templates to manage infrastructure across cloud vendors
- Infrastructure management with automatic provisioning and de-provisioning
- Self-service deployment of IT and business services that integrates seamlessly with ITSM solutions
Accelerate the integration of big data and AI initiatives.
- Integration with open-source tools, big data stores, and third-party schedulers
- Self-service, visual workflows, and reusable building blocks make data actionable for data scientists
- Managed file transfer integrates data flows with data processing and eliminates need for extra tools
- Deployment of compute infrastructure, ML models, and code for advanced analytics
Maximize service uptime, quality, and performance with integrated service level management.
Eliminate up to 90% of manual errors.
Ensure compliance with a centralized audit trail of your processes, errors, and remediation.
Watch a high level description of Automic Automation. This Product Overview video outlines the purpose of Automic Automation, and briefly describes its architecture, components, and functional capabilities. It also walks you through the Automic Web Interface and introduces you to its perspectives.
Simplify the efforts of developers and operations to create, deploy, and run applications with automatic infrastructure provisioning and de-provisioning as part of continuous delivery workflows or pre-approved, self-help runbooks.
Version & Life Cycle Management
Easily manage different versions, integrates with external source code versioning platforms, and promote automation policies across dev/test/prod environments.
Simplify and accelerate SAP processing.
Scales up to 100,000 agents and 100 million jobs for each instance. Software clustering ensures reliability and dynamic scalability without the need for specialized fault tolerant hardware.
Zero Downtime Upgrades
Zero downtime upgrades guarantee there is no need for a maintenance window and no downtime when installing new versions or patches.
Offer consumable services for IT and business teams with seamless integration into service desk or ITSM tools.
With the Automic solution, you can rapidly integrate all of your business processes into a single, comprehensive workload automation strategy that is shared from Dev to Ops. Using an agile methodology, you can run all of these processes as one end-to-end process flow, and manage them through a single point of control.