Service orchestration and automation platform
Manage complex workloads from microservices to the mainframe.
- Prebuilt interfaces to applications that range from ERP systems, to business intelligence, and big data
- Marketplace of add-ons and templates to extend the reach of automation and solve more business challenges
- Comprehensive auditing and control of all automated processing and user activity keeping processes in compliance with company regulations
Simplify deployment of business services across multi-clouds.
- Orchestration of complex and hybrid workloads end-to-end across multi-clouds
- Resource abstraction and reusable templates to manage infrastructure across cloud vendors
- Infrastructure management with automatic provisioning and de-provisioning
- Self-service deployment of IT and business services that integrates seamlessly with ITSM solutions
Accelerate the integration of big data and AI initiatives.
- Integration with open-source tools, big data stores, and third-party schedulers
- Self-service, visual workflows, and reusable building blocks make data actionable for data scientists
- Managed file transfer integrates data flows with data processing and eliminates need for extra tools
- Deployment of compute infrastructure, ML models, and code for advanced analytics
Watch a high level description of Automic Automation. This Product Overview video outlines the purpose of Automic Automation, and briefly describes its architecture, components, and functional capabilities. It also walks you through the Automic Web Interface and introduces you to its perspectives.
With the Automic solution, you can rapidly integrate all of your business processes into a single, comprehensive workload automation strategy that is shared from Dev to Ops. Using an agile methodology, you can run all of these processes as one end-to-end process flow, and manage them through a single point of control.