Veracode – AppSec
Manage Your Entire Application Security Program in a Single Platform.
Veracode is the only solution that can provide visibility into application status across all testing types, including SAST, DAST, SCA, and manual penetration testing, in one centralized view. We help organizations overcome DevSecOps challenges with a unique combination of automated application analysis in the pipeline and expertise for developers and security professionals – all delivered through a scalable SaaS platform.
Veracode Application Analysis
- Focus on Fixing, Not Just Finding.
Reduce remediation time from 2.5 hours to 15 minutes. Whether it’s instant feedback while coding, or training that lets developers exploit real apps, our automated, peer, and expert guidance helps to significantly scale DevSecOps.
- Reduce Introduction of New Flaws.
With Veracode, developers get feedback in the IDE in seconds as they are writing code, so they can learn on the job.
- Embed DevSecOps in the Pipeline.
Integrate Veracode with the development pipeline and security systems you already use and know to get automated security feedback right in the pipeline. Explore the full list of Veracode Integrations here.
- Expand Developers’ Skills and Mature Your AppSec Program.
With Veracode’s personalized, all-encompassing learning experience for developers, organizations identify and fix flaws earlier, bring security closer to the development process, and lower the cost of expensive security flaw remediation.
- Define clear AppSec program policies and goals for improving security posture and meeting compliance requirements of customers and regulators.
- Demonstrate the value of AppSec and effectively engage each stakeholder group.
- Easily assess applications across multiple industry standards (NIST, PCI, OWASP, HIPAA, GDPR, NY DFS, and more), gain centralized visibility into gaps, and consistently enforce security policies across the organization.
- Scale DevSecOps through proven best practices and capture the right metrics to demonstrate the positive impact of the program.
No matter what industry you compete in, application security is no longer an option. With code vulnerabilities and cyberthreats — and the potential for devastating results — on the rise, a more comprehensive application security framework is essential.