Experience Modern IT Cyber Security
because something will always get by you
or business operations or creating more work for IT.
BT Bilgi, as a solution partner of the world’s leading manufacturers, offers end-to-end cybersecurity management solutions, offers solutions to its customers as consultancy and project services. Partners include leading solutions in cybersecurity, such as CA Technologies, GTB Technologies, Ivanti, and Plixer.
With the explosion of virtualized and cloud environments, the number of attack surfaces and endangered identities has increased exponentially. As a result, targeted data breaches and insider threats are increasing. The common theme of most of these attacks is privileged accounts because they hold the “keys to the kingdom”.
With Data Loss Prevention, Advanced Threat preference, SSL decryption, Implementation, Cloud for Shadow IT Control, URL Filtering, Threat Intelligence and Policy Management, you can choose to protect all your data within millions of terabytes.
Utilize application-level data masking, anonymization, physical and logical data deletion, as well as analytics and protection, while maintaining sensitive, regulated remote access, maintenance and maintenance of data in enterprise, mobile and web applications.
Manage users and your corporate networks. Discover all devices, get them on your list of assets, and configure them. Provide discovery and management of software assets licenses across your assets including desktops, laptops, servers, tablets and smartphones devices.
Set detailed policies for devices, applications, network, and data. Deploy applications and share documents from a central location. Prevent malware, phishing, and data loss. Enable each user to control network access from any device, anywhere.
Get proven, industry-leading patch management to keep all your systems, operating systems, and third-party applications up-to-date with the latest patches.
Quickly detect vulnerabilities in end-user patches on Windows, MacOS, Linux, and hundreds of third-party applications (Acrobat Flash / Reader, Java, Web browsers, and more) and install expertly pre-tested patches.
Identify and prevent threats before they affect you, and respond quickly to attacks. With powerful application control and automated patch management, powerful end-user security management – media protection, remote end-user control, security diagnostics, flexible dashboards and reporting – and more.
IT User Rights and Access Management
CONTROL OVER “PRIVILEGED” USERS, SYSTEMS AND ACCOUNTS
Layer7 Privileged Access Management (formerly CA Privileged Access Management) is designed to prevent security breaches by providing granular authorization of users to systems and accounts, constantly monitoring privileged activity to assess for risk, triggering automated mitigations when higher risk is detected, auditing and recording attempts to access as well as vaulting and rotating the privileged account’s credentials including passwords or key/token-based authentication.
Data Protection and Data Loss Prevention
COMPREHENSIVE, INTEGRATED PRIVILEGE ACCESS MANAGEMENT DATA LOSS PROTECTION AND DATA CLASSIFICATION
Next Generation Data Protection / DLP – Protect critical assets within millions of terabytes; Offers Data Loss Prevention, Advanced Threat protection, SSL decryption, Implementation, Cloud for Shadow IT Control, URL Filtering, Threat Intelligence and Policy Management – worldwide – in any language.
Multi-Layer Protection for All your Endpoints
- Plixer - FlowPro Network Root-Cause Analysis
- Plixer - Scrutinizer Incident Response System
- Plixer - Replicator UDP Forwarder-Fanout
- Ivanti Endpoint Security for Endpoint Manager
- Gain improved traffic visibility by sending streams to your flow collection and analysis system.
- Ideal for remote locations without NetFlow or IPFIX exporter.
- FlowPro supports deep network inspection of network performance issues and security breaches using Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology to identify applications, including those using non-standard ports.
- Provides a more realistic view of performance issues, providing details about network latency and application roundtrip time.
- FlowPro complies with IPFIX IETF standards for sending information to the flow collector.
- Scrutinizer takes its place in the industry by providing the most scalable solution on the market, providing the fastest reporting and providing the richest data content available.
- Role-based access automatically provides network and security teams with the data they need to support fast, efficient network and security event responses.
- Scrutinizer is offered as cloud-based SaaS, both physically and virtually.
- Hackers’ efforts to erase logs are becoming much more difficult
- Ability to configure multiple IP addresses on different interfaces
- Receive packets from multiple devices and route them all as one IP address
- Intuitive CLI and web interfaces
- RESTful API
- Deterministic Packet Forwarding (DSP) sends packets only to operational and active management stations
- Reduces the amount of data traffic while reducing the load for routers and switches
- Enables management station redundancy by sending a single stream to multiple destinations simultaneously
- Ability to report replication statistics to an IPFIX-capable aggregator
- Fault-proof distribution options
ADVANCED END USER SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Protect against zero-day attacks, stealth attacks and other complex threats with application control, Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) and cloud-based file reputation
- Identify and inventory all IP-enabled devices in real time – even those behind “fake” systems and firewalls.
- Protect Windows and Mac OS X with multi-level malware protection, active threat analysis and remediation, firewalls, USB encryption, network access control, policy enforcement, vulnerability removal, and more.
- Create reports and administrator dashboards to help monitor security initiatives.
Enterprise Patch Management for Users, Servers and Operating Systems
MANAGE THOUSANDS OF END USER PATCH UPDATES FROM A SINGLE POINT
- Quickly identify vulnerabilities in Windows, MacOS, Linux, and hundreds of third-party applications (Acrobat Flash / Reader, Java, Web browsers, and more)
- Configure, evaluate, and protect your endpoints to meet security standards such as PCI, HIPAA, and ISO27001.
- Use integrated project publishing features to scale and deploy patches quickly.
PATCH MANAGEMENT FROM HYPERVISORS TO WINDOWS, MacOS AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
- Explore, inventory, and correct physical servers, VMs, and templates regardless of power status, online or offline status.
- Reduce effort and server footprint with agent-free patch deployment.
- Examine vulnerabilities and show compliance with customizable reports.
PATCH MANAGEMENT OF YOUR 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS FROM THE SCCM CONSOLE
- Import, manage, synchronize, and deploy all critical patch information using familiar workflows and features from SCCM.
- Select patches from the extensive vendor catalog and publish them automatically.
- Customize your patches to fit company policies.
STRENGTHEN YOUR CYBER DEFENSE
Innovative products across the cybersecurity spectrum, from endpoint, web and network security, secure patching for enterprises to user and entity behavior analytics, anti-fraud analytics, identity and access management and data loss prevention solutions.