Awesome Application Performance Management (APM) for
Exceptional Business Outcomes.
Big performance picture. Real-time insight.
DX Application Performance Management (formerly CA Application Performance Management or CA APM) is fully integrated with our AIOPs solution to correlate and analyze data across users, applications, infrastructure and network services, giving you real-time insight into the health of key business services.
Eliminate alert fatigue with automated root cause analysis.
DX Application Performance Management (DX APM), fully integrated with our AIOPs solution, uses advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to automatically identify the probable cause of an issue. It helps to reduce false alerts so you’ll only get alerted when the problem is real.
Discover, trace and diagnose application performance issues.
Diagnose the exact cause of performance issues before production in your APIs, transactions, code and database calls.
See how any topology, attribute or code change impacts application performance – and track back with Timelines to reveal when and why performance changed.
Automatically detect anomalies, gather evidence and streamline support workflows with the powerful Assisted Triage.
Manage performance across containers and microservices.
This scalable, cost-effective and easy-to-configure solution lets you easily:
- Isolate complex performance issues across modern stacks – including hosts, containers and applications.
- Gain aggregated views into total service performance with detailed App, API and microservice instrumentation.
- Simplify complex topology and maps into clear and actionable “Team Center” performance views.
Empower every team. Improve every app.
DX Application Performance Management (DX APM) is everything you need to gain performance insights and automate feedback across the software lifecycle—and release better apps faster, for less.
- Shift monitoring left with DX Application Performance Management and Jenkins Continuous Integration to improve app quality before production.
- Use BlazeMeter with DX Application Performance Management to optimize apps and detect issues faster by incorporating test scenarios and performance metrics into your business analysis.
Achieve Enterprise Scalability and Lower Total Cost of Ownership.
DX APM is built on our AIOPs solution – a powerful analytics engine leveraging open technologies such as Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka®, and Apache Spark™, the solution scales and allows teams to more easily integrate with third-party business or IT data sources to further enrich the data set. DX APM also provides:
- A Microservices-based architecture consisting of independent services grouped logically for performance and scale.
- In-place upgrades and easy onboarding of new tenants to help deliver a lower total cost of ownership.
- Easy deployment across distributed cloud environments as an on-premise or SaaS offering.
A NEW APPROACH TO APM
Find out more on how DX Application Performance Management helps our customers succeed.